- Nominees for the ARRL New Mexico Section Club of the Year award must be ARRL-affilated clubs residing in the New Mexico Section.
- All Award applications require a minimum of two (2) nominators, both of whom must be hams.
- All Award nomination packages must include the following:
- A complete electronic nominating form (provided below); no substitutes.
- A detailed statement illustrating why you believe the Club you nominate qualifies for the 2016 ARRL New Mexico Section Club of the Year award.
- Supporting documentation for your Club Nominee’s qualifications. The more documentation you can provide the easier it will be for the judges to reach a decision.
- Nomination packages that are incomplete will not be considered.
- This award will be presented by Ed James KA8JMW, New Mexico Section Manager, at the ARRL New Mexico State Convention. If a Club representative is unable to attend the Convention, the Club will be publicly recognized at the Convention, and its award will be shipped to them.
- Deadline for nominations is July 1. Complete nominations and all supporting documentation must be submitted not later than this date to allow sufficient time for judging.
- The judging panel will be composed of the Section Manager and New Mexico Section Affiliated Club Coordinator.
- Decision of the judges is final.
QRZ Callsign Lookup