This calendar is designed to be a resource for new or long-time amateur-radio operators interested in participating in the section’s various nets. Some are general in nature. Others are tied in with the Amateur Radio Emergency Service (ARES) and the Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Service (RACES). All provide an opportunity to develop communications skills that are valuable in emergencies. To view an entry, click on it. For an iCal version of this calendar, click here.
If your net is missing or if details about your net need to be changed, please Contact the Webmaster with the following information:
- Net name
- Organization sponsoring the net
- Day(s) and time(s)
- How frequent the net is run (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.)
- Frequency (if a repeater, include CTCSS/PL tone, and location of repeater for reference)
- Description of net
1) All nets are listed as lasting one hour to conform to Google’s formatting, although actual ending times will vary based on traffic.
2) This calendar defaults to Week view. If you prefer to view the schedule as a list, click on the Agenda tab above the upper right-hand corner of the calendar.
3) For a straight listing by day, click here. Or click on the Agenda tab in the upper right corner of the calendar.