- Nominees for the ARRL New Mexico Section Ham of the Year award must be ARRL members residing in the New Mexico Section.
- All Award applications require a minimum of two (2) nominators, both of whom must be hams.
- All Award nomination packages must include the following:
- A complete electronic nominating form (provided below); no substitutes.
- A detailed statement illustrating why you believe your Nominee qualifies for this year’s ARRL New Mexico Section Ham of the Year award.
- Supporting documentation for your Nominee’s qualifications. The more documentation you can provide the easier it will be for the judges to reach a decision.
- Nomination packages that are incomplete will not be considered.
- This award will be presented by Bill Mader K8TE, New Mexico Section Manager, at the ARRL New Mexico State Convention. If the recipient is unable to attend the Convention, he/she will be publicly recognized at the Convention, and their award will be shipped to them.
- Deadline for nominations is July 30. Complete nominations and all supporting documentation must be submitted not later than this date to allow sufficient time for judging.
- The judging panel will be composed of the Section Manager and another member of the ARRL New Mexico Section staff.
- Decision of the judges is final.
Welcome to the ARRL New Mexico Section website!
This website is a resource for American Radio Relay League members across the Land of Enchantment. Here you will find information related to both the New Mexico Section and amateur radio in general across the state.
The Section and its field organization is where the rubber meets the road in the ARRL. It is the interface between the League’s staff, various services, and its important membership. Thank you for being a valuable ARRL member, and please stay in touch with your feedback and ideas.
QRZ Callsign Lookup