- Nominees for the ARRL New Mexico Section Ham of the Year award must be ARRL members residing in the New Mexico Section.
- All Award applications require a minimum of two (2) nominators, both of whom must be hams.
- All Award nomination packages must include the following:
- A complete electronic nominating form (provided below); no substitutes.
- A detailed statement illustrating why you believe your Nominee qualifies for the 2016 ARRL New Mexico Section Ham of the Year award.
- Supporting documentation for your Nominee’s qualifications. The more documentation you can provide the easier it will be for the judges to reach a decision.
- Nomination packages that are incomplete will not be considered.
- This award will be presented by Ed James KA8JMW, New Mexico Section Manager, at the ARRL New Mexico State Convention. If the recipient is unable to attend the Convention, he/she will be publicly recognized at the Convention, and their award will be shipped to them.
- Deadline for nominations is July 1. Complete nominations and all supporting documentation must be submitted not later than this date to allow sufficient time for judging.
- The judging panel will be composed of the Section Manager and another member of the ARRL New Mexico Section staff.
- Decision of the judges is final.
QRZ Callsign Lookup